Thanks for tagging, it's time to update this LJ. LOL
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their journal and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
B) Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
Do if you want to do, don't do if you don' want to.
ANYONE WHO READS THIS AND IS BORED, YOU'
1. Make a list of 5 things you can reach without getting up:
(Apart from my laptop)
1. Royce's Potato chip chocolates.
2. Rubbish Bin
3. My bling bling K8 bag
4. My sister's Titus watch
5. My iphone
2. What is your favorite holiday?
Any holiday in which I can just freaking slack at home is a good holiday.
3. What is one item of clothing you wish you could always wear?
My reebok shorts. (and my vests)
4. What's your occupation?
5. What do you hear right now?
The television. A TVB drama with the name of "Happily Ever After" is playing.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
A secondary friend of mine. Which is like months ago.
What is your ideal dinner?
Porridge + Steamed Fish + Oyster Egg Omelette + Salted Vegetable Duck Soup + some braised stuffs. Yam paste for dessert. My last meal would be that. I'm damn Teochew I know.
8. What did you do today?
Project with happydaysx etc. Then went to ION Orchard and spent 30 bucks on chocolates, then went to meet stahsee and faith_alive for shabu dinner. YAY~
9. What was the last text message you received?
*i went to check my phone and found a lot of messages* "Okay" was the last one I received.
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Livejournal, Twitter, Hotmail, Sina, Tumblr, BBC, probably Facebook if I have the mood.
11. What is your next big planned purchase?
Some unknown trip to Japan.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Japan is one, Florida (I need to go harry potter land), Hong Kong and some crazy place like Pluto or something.
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Married Okura and probably working at Torikizoku (I see myself like this in 5 years by HALLUCINATION)
Sesame Street - Cookie Monster is my soul mate.
Doraemon - I wanted to marry Doraemon.
Scooby Doo - Scooby Doo and Shaggy are like, my best friends.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Projects, Jap class, watching my dramas.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I can play the Oboe. But the one I really wanted to learn were percussion and violin.
17. Pick a fantasy world to live in.
Harry Potter like duh right.
18. Are you a creeper?
19. What is your dream job?
Some professional musician but obviously I'm not good enough. Probably, slack and get paid for that since I'm a professional slacker.
20. What's the last good movie you saw?
The last movie I watched was No Strings Attached. The last GOOD movie I watched was 127 hours.